All regular employment opportunities for Wyandotte Public School can be found on the
Wayne County Employment Network.
EDUStaff is hiring Substitutes
HOW TO APPLY TO BE A SUBSTITUTE:
Click here to apply for a position listed below.
- Substitute Teachers All levels and programs. $90/day Non-Certified, $95/day Certified, and $110/day Long Term (10+more days).
- Building Substitute Must be able to work Monday - Friday. $140/day, + 12 paid holidays, sick days and personal time off.
- Substitute Paraprofessionals At our Special Education Center Programs. $10/hr.
- Lunch Aides Duties include: monitor lunchroom, clear and wipe tables, supervise playground. $10.23/hr.
- Child Care Worker The Wyandotte Early Childhood Program is in need of child care workers. Please contact the Early Childhood Center for application information at (734) 759-5701.
Trinity Transportation is hiring drivers:
Click here to apply and learn more about a position listed below.
- School Bus Drivers
- School Bus Assistants
- Sedan Drivers
- Paid Training & Holidays
- Sick Time
- Matching 401K
- Full Health Benefits & More!