Board of Education
The Board of Education is a seven member legislative body elected by residents of the City of Wyandotte. Wyandotte's School Board Members develop policies and make tough decisions on complex educational and social issues which impact the entire community. The Board includes a president, vice-president, treasurer, secretary, and three trustees. The officer positions are elected annually by the Board during their Organizational Meeting in July. Regular Meetings and Work Sessions are held on various Tuesdays of every month at 7:00 pm.
School Board Meetings are broadcast live on Wyandotte Cable TV. Meetings are available to view online 24 hours after the start time of the meeting (unless there is a technical issue). Meetings are archived online beginning March, 2015. You may contact the Municipal Services Studio for older meetings. To view the "City Meeting Videos Page" click here.
2022-2023 Wyandotte School Board Members
1. We will improve student achievement.
2. We will provide opportunities for enriching experiences for students and families.
3. We will provide a safe, caring and orderly learning environment.
4. We will maintain and strengthen the financial status of the District.
5. We will maintain, update and implement effective policies.
6. We will cultivate and support community partnerships.
Educate - Inspire - Empower