We are pleased to inform you that Wyandotte Public Schools will be participating in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) as part of the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs for the School Year 2022-2023.
The GREAT NEWS is that ALL students enrolled at our school can receive a healthy breakfast and lunch at NO CHARGE to your household each day.
In place of the Free and Reduced-Price Meal Application we still need your household to fill out and sign the Household Information Report on MiStar Parent Connect. (Click the Link under "District Links") If you do not have access to MiStar Parent Connect, please contact the Technology Department at 734-759-5060. This report is critical in determining the amount of money that our school receives from a variety of State and Federal supplemental programs like Title I A, At-risk (31a), Title II A, E-Rate, etc. These supplemental programs have the potential to offer supports and services for our students including, but not limited to:
- Instructional supports (staff, supplies & materials, etc.)
- Non-instructional services (counseling, social work, health services, etc.)
- Professional Learning for staff
- Parent and Community engagement supplies and activities
We are asking that you please complete and submit it as soon as possible to ensure that additional funding for our school is available to meet the needs of our students. All information on the report submitted is confidential. Without your assistance in completing and returning the attached report, our school cannot maximize the use of available State and Federal funds.
If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us at 734-759-5040.
- MyPaymentsPlus is now available to add funds to your students food service account: https://www.mypaymentsplus.com/ If you need your students ID number, please contact MyPaymentsPlus Tech Support at 800-741-7100 Press "0" and ask for help with a MyPaymentPlus student ID number.
Michigan Pandemic EBT Program (PDF) (1PP, 438KB) (About PDF)