Student enrollment must be completed in person by a parent or legal guardian of the student at the school your child will be attending, during regular school hours. It is recommended that the parent/guardian contact the school office to insure a staff member is available to complete the enrollment process.
Throughout the Summer, enrollment applications can be completed at the Board of Education, 639 Oak Street, Wyandotte, from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. Summer enrollment application submission may require the completion of additional forms as specified by the school. Required forms and documentation are listed on the Enrollment Form. Enrollment is not considered complete until all the required documentation is available.
Below is a "School of Residence Locator" you can use to find the elementary school your child will be attending if you live in Wyandotte. The addresses on the "School of Residence Locator" are listed by house number:
- Wyandotte Resident Enrollment Package (PDF) (9PP, 487KB) (About PDF)- Elementary, Middle & High School
- Change of Address Information (PDF) (1PP, 217KB)
- Limited Open Enrollment (PDF) (1PP, 37.28KB)
- Proof of Residency Information (PDF) (1PP, 502KB)
- School of Residence Locator (PDF) (1PP, 584KB)
- Elementary School Border Map (PDF) (1PP, 575KB)
- Kindergarten Waiver Information & Form Kindergarten (PDF) (1PP, 395KB)
Elementary Schools - Grades Kindergarten through 5th
Garfield, 340 Superior Blvd., Wyandotte 734-759-5501
Jefferson, 1515 - 15th Street, Wyandotte 734-759-5601
Monroe, 1501 Grove Street, Wyandotte 734-759-5801
Washington, 1440 Superior Blvd., Wyandotte 734-759-6101
Middle School - Grades 6th through 8th
Wilson, 1275 - 15th Street, Wyandotte 734-759-5301
High School - Grades 9th through 12th
Roosevelt, 540 Eureka Road, Wyandotte 734-759-5006
You will need birth certificate, shot record, and three proofs of residency upon enrollment.