Board of Education Meeting Dates
All regular and special meetings, along with work sessions, are open to the public. Visitors shall be provided an opportunity to address the members of the Board of Education as set forth in the agenda.
2022-2023 Board of Education Meetings Schedule:
Wyandotte City Hall, 3rd Floor Council Chambers, 3200 Biddle Avenue, Wyandotte, MI 48192 - 7:00 pm
- July 19, 2022 - Regular/Organizational Meeting - 7 pm
- August 9, 2022 - Board Meeting - 7:00
- August 23, 2022 - Work Session - 6:30 - Building Tour- Meet at the BOE
- September 13, 2022 - Regular Meeting - 7 pm
- September 27, 2022 - Strategic Planning Committee - 6:30 - BOE
- October 11, 2022 - Regular Meeting -7 pm
- October 18, 2022 - Regular Meeting -7 pm - BOE
- November 15, 2022 - Work Session -6 pm - City Hall - followed by Regular Meeting
- December 13, 2022 - Regular Meeting - 7 pm
- January 10, 2023 - Strategic Planning Committee - 6:30 pm-BOE
- January 17, 2023 - Regular Meeting - 7:00 pm
- February 7, 2023 - Work Session - 6:30 pm - BOE
- February 14, 2023 - Regular Meeting - 7 pm
- March 7, 2023 - Work Session - 6:30 pm - BOE
- March 14, 2023 - Regular Meeting - 7 pm
- April 11, 2023 - Regular Meeting - 7 pm
- April 18, 2023- Regular Meeting - 7 pm
- May 16, 2023 - Work Session - 6:30 pm - BOE
- May 23, 2023 - Regular Meeting - 7 pm
- June 13, 2023 - Work Session - 6:30 pm - City Hall - followed by Regular Meeting
- July (TBD), 2023 - Organizational Meeting - 7:00
Regular School Board Meetings, some Work Sessions, and some Committee Meetings at City Hall, are live on Wyandotte Cable Television, Channel 16, and then rebroadcast on the Education Channel 16, on the following days and times:
Wednesdays and Thursdays - 2 pm
Sundays - 12 Noon & 7 pm
When deemed necessary, the Board of Education may call a Special Meeting to conduct the business of the School District. Such Meetings are open to the public and are announced on this website and posted for public viewing at the Administration Building, 639 Oak Street.
In the event the Board of Education determines it necessary to call a Special Closed Meeting to conduct confidential matters, such Meetings will be closed to the public. All such Closed Meetings shall be in compliance with rules and regulations as set forth in Act 267, of P.A., 1976.
The School District will provide reasonable accommodations under the “Americans With Disabilities Act”.
This notice of scheduled meetings as herein set forth is posted and filed as a matter of public record by the Secretary to the Wyandotte Board of Education.
If you have any questions please call 734-759-6002