School Board Meeting Schedule
All regular meetings are open to the public and persons shall be provided an opportunity to address the members of the Board of Education as set forth in the agenda.
2017/2018 Board of Education Meetings Schedule:
Wyandotte City Hall, 3200 Biddle Avenue, Wyandotte, MI 48192 - 7:00 pm
- July 25, 2017 - Work Session - 6 pm - City Hall
- July 25, 2017 - Regular - 7 pm
- August 22, 2017 - Regular - 7 pm
- August 29, 2017 - Work Session/Buildings Tour - 6 pm - Board of Education
- September 12, 2017 - Strategic Planning Committee - Board of Education
- September 26, 2017 - Regular
- October 17, 2017 - Work Session - 6 pm - Board of Education
- October 17, 2017 - Regular
- November 14, 2017 - Regular
- December 12, 2017 - Regular
- January 9, 2018 - Strategic Planning Committee - Board of Education
- January 23, 2018 - Regular
- February 6, 2018 - Regular
- February 27, 2018 - Regular
- March 6, 2018 - Work Session - Board of Education
- March 20, 2018 - Regular
- April 10, 2018 - Regular
- May 8, 2018 - Work Session - Board of Education
- May 22, 2018 - Regular
- June 5, 2018 - Regular
- June 12, 2018 - Work Session - Board of Education
- June 19, 2018 - Regular
School Board Meetings, Work Sessions, and some Committee Meetings are live on Wyandotte Cable Television, Channel 16 at City Hall, and then rebroadcast on the Education Channel 18, on the following days and times:
Monday, Thursdays and Friday - 2 and 7 pm
Wednesdays - 7 pm
Saturdays and Sundays - 12 Noon
When deemed necessary, the Board of Education may call a special meeting to conduct the business of the School District. Such meetings are open to the public and are announced in the local papers and/or posted for public at the Administration Building, 639 Oak Street.
In the event the Board of Education determines it necessary to call a special closed meeting to conduct confidential matters, such meetings will be closed to the public. All such closed meetings shall be in compliance with rules and regulations as set forth in Act 267, of P.A., 1976.
The School District will provide reasonable accommodations under the “Americans With Disabilities Act”.
This notice of scheduled meetings as herein set forth is posted and filed as a matter of public record by the Secretary to the Wyandotte Board of Education.
If you have any questions please call 734-759-6002.