The Board of Education is a seven member legislative body elected by residents of the school district. Wyandotte's School Board Members must develop policies and make tough decisions on complex educational and social issues which impact the entire community. The Board includes a president, vice-president, secretary, treasurer and three trustees. The officer positions are elected annually by the Board during their organizational meeting in July. Regular meetings are held the first and/or third Tuesdays of every month at 7:00 pm
2013-2014 Board of Education Members
1. Provide the learning resources needed to maximize student achievement.
2. Provide opportunities for enriching experiences for students and families.
3. Provide a caring, safe, and orderly school community.
4. Maintain and strengthen the financial status of the District.
5. Maintain policies that govern how the District operates.
Educate - Inspire - Empower